If the answer is yes, there are a few things that you can do to both report, as well as fix the issue as well as helping others to avoid the same problem. Let me tell you how:
Provide the following in the comments section below:
- The company name.
- How much money you spent on it.
- Why you feel that you got scammed
- The websites address/URL
Important Note: Please make sure to keep these reports specifically related only to online scams.
After you submit this information I will personally investigate this company and do a full review on their business. When I have completed my review I will personally email you and let you know what I have found.
As far as the steps you can take to protect yourself and get your money back, here are a few suggestions:
- If you have used your Credit Card to purchase the product or service you should immediately call your credit card company and file a dispute.
- You might want to think about getting a new card. The reason for this is that a lot of these scams out there will put you on a recurring billing cycle without consent or notice. Your credit card company may be able to put a stop on this if you don’t feel like getting a new card.
- If you have given any personal information that might cause you to fall victim to identity theft, call your bank and alert them to the situation so they can help keep you protected.
The entire purpose of this page is to not only help you protect yourself but also protect others before they fall victim to the same company. Informing the public about these kinds of people is the best safeguard you have against not getting scammed!
Here are a few of my more recent reviews:
Wealthy Affiliate (LEGIT company. #1 Ranked)
Jaaxy (LEGIT product. Produces on everything it says it will with no upsells)
WP Content Machine (BORDERLINE SCAM. Lots of upsells and a worthless product with almost no support.)